||IPv6 IPv4 TCP/IP UDP ICMP DHCP client NTP client (D-Link) DNS client DDNS client (D-Link) SMTP client FTP client HTTP / HTTPS Samba client PPPoE UPnP port forwarding RTP / RTSP/ RTCP IP filtering QoS CoS Multicast IGMP ONVIF compliant
|Built-In Network Interface:
||10/100 BASE-TX fast Ethernet port
||microSD/SDHC card slot
||Simultaneous H.264/MPEG-4/MJPEG format compression H.264/MPEG-4 multicast streaming JPEG for still images
||Con¬gurable image size, quality, frame rate, and bit rate Time stamp and text overlays Con¬gurable motion detection windows Con¬gurable privacy mask zones Con¬gurable shutter speed, brightness, saturation, contrast, and sharpness
||H: 73.5° V: 42.5° D: 83.3°
||5 VDC, 1.2 A through external power adapter External Power Adapter Input: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz 802.3af (PoE)
||32.81' (10 m) (IR)
||16:9 : 1280 x 800, 1280 x 720, 800 x 450, 640 x 360, 480 x 270, 320 x 176, 176 x 144 up to 30 fps recording 4:3 : 1024 x 768, 800 x 600, 640 x 480, 480 x 360, 320 x 240, 176 x 144 up to 30 fps recording
||65 x 80.5 x 176.5 mm
|Focal Length(35m Equiv):
||1/4' MP progressive CMOS sensor
Built-in Infrared-Cut Removable (ICR) filter module
IP-66 compliant weatherproof housing
Cable in bracket
Shipping and Delivery
Orders are delivered using one of the following couriers/postage services: DPD, FedEx, DHL, TNT, Royal Mail or EMS. Depending on your location, we will pick the quickest and most reliable service.
Please note the following:
- MobiCity's free deliveries usually take 6-8 business days depending on your location;
- You can upgrade to our express delivery service (on the “Shipping Method” tab during checkout) for all orders for a small additional charge. Priority shipping take around 3-5 business days;
- For deliveries to regional and remote areas, please allow 2 to 3 extra business days;
- A delivery surcharge of £9 is applied to all orders below £50.
Please be aware that the delivery times state here are based on industry averages, and delays may occur during holiday and peak periods, or due to unforeseen circumstances, while remote deliveries are subject to local transport schedules and may encounter extended delays.
Got questions? Feel free to contact us, and click here for more information about MobiCity's shipping and delivery service.
Products sold on this website come with a 12-month Warranty, unless a different period is specified in the product name or description. All products include a warranty identical to the provisions and limitations of the manufacturer's warranty. The warranty period starts from the date of shipment, and covers all the parts and labour costs for the repair of a product due to a manufacturer defect or production fault, which resulted in the malfunction or defect reported.
Our warranty service is arranged as follows:
- Lodge and report the problem on our system
- Send the product to our collection centre in the UK;
- Once received, the item is inspected, and repaired (or replaced if within terms and physical damage is not determined);
- After repair, the item is returned to you after it passes all QC checks.
Please note that the repair process takes between 14 to 21 days (on rare occasions it can take a bit longer).
Note that our one year limited warranty is available on all products offered in the Store, except those products which come with worldwide or international warranty, as well as products listed in the "Specific Exclusions" and "General Exclusions" sections of our warranty service’s Terms and Conditions.
We look forward to serving you.
Payments and Security
You value payment security when shopping online, and we value you. That’s why we have carefully selected our payment processing partners to give you peace of mind when you shop with us on MobiCity.
PAYMENTS WE ACCEPT:
- PayPal – Verified PayPal
- VISA – VISA and VISA Debit Cards
- MasterCard – MasterCard, Debit or PrePaid MasterCard Cards
- American Express – American Express Cards
WE GUARANTEE WORRY-FREE SHOPPING:
- 100% Secure checkout
- PCI-compliant gateway security
- SSL encryption processes