Canon Powershot G7 X Mark II Black Digital Camera
- Delivering notable image quality in a variety of situations, a 20.1MP 1" CMOS sensor and DIGIC 7 image processor combine to create the Canon HS SYSTEM, which avails clean, clear imagery with minimal noise and a wide dynamic range, with a top expanded sensitivity to ISO 25600
- A built-in 4.2x optical zoom lens provides a versatile 24-100mm equivalent focal length range, and features a bright f/1.8-2.8 maximum aperture range to benefit working in difficult lighting conditions throughout the zoom range
- A sleek, compact profile incorporates a large 3.0" 1.04m-dot touchscreen LCD that features a 180° upward, 45° downward tilting design to support taking selfies or working from low shooting angles.
|Mega Pixel (MP):||20|
|Sensor Size (mm):||13.2 x 8.8|
|ISO:||Auto, 125-12800 (expandable to 25600)|
|White balance presets:||8|
|Custom white balance:||Yes|
|JPEG quality levels:||Fine|
|Auto Focus:||Continuous, Contrast Detect (sensor), Face Detection, Live View, Multi-area, Phase Detect, Selective single-point, Single|
|Number of focus points:||31|
|Screen Size (''):||3|
|Screen Type:||TFT LCD|
|Min. shutter speed (sec):||15|
|Max. shutter speed (sec):||1/2000|
|Continuous drive:||8.0 fps|
|Self-timer:||Yes (2 0r 10 secs, custom)|
|Metering modes:||Center-weighted, Multi, Spot|
|Exposure compensation:||±3 (at 1/3 EV steps)|
|AE Bracketing:||±3 (3 frames at 1/3 EV steps)|
|Resolution:||1920 x 1080 (60p, 30p, 24p), 1280 x 720 (30p), 640 x 480 (30p)|
|Notes:||Also has time-lapse (normal and star), miniature effect, and digest modes|
|Wireless:||Yes (Built in)|
|Remote control type:||Via smartphone|
|Battery Description:||NB-13L lithium-ion battery and charger|
|Battery Life (CIPA) (Mins):||265|
|Weight (incl. batteries) (g):||319|
|Dimensions:||106 x 61 x 42 mm|
Shipping and Delivery
Orders are delivered using one of the following couriers/postage services: DPD, FedEx, DHL, TNT, Royal Mail or EMS. Depending on your location, we will pick the quickest and most reliable service.
Please note the following:
- MobiCity's free deliveries usually take 6-8 business days depending on your location;
- You can upgrade to our express delivery service (on the “Shipping Method” tab during checkout) for all orders for a small additional charge. Priority shipping take around 3-5 business days;
- For deliveries to regional and remote areas, please allow 2 to 3 extra business days;
- A delivery surcharge of £9 is applied to all orders below £50.
Please be aware that the delivery times state here are based on industry averages, and delays may occur during holiday and peak periods, or due to unforeseen circumstances, while remote deliveries are subject to local transport schedules and may encounter extended delays.
Got questions? Feel free to contact us, and click here for more information about MobiCity's shipping and delivery service.
Products sold on this website come with a 12-month Warranty, unless a different period is specified in the product name or description. All products include a warranty identical to the provisions and limitations of the manufacturer's warranty. The warranty period starts from the date of shipment, and covers all the parts and labour costs for the repair of a product due to a manufacturer defect or production fault, which resulted in the malfunction or defect reported.
Our warranty service is arranged as follows:
- Lodge and report the problem on our system
- Send the product to our collection centre in the UK;
- Once received, the item is inspected, and repaired (or replaced if within terms and physical damage is not determined);
- After repair, the item is returned to you after it passes all QC checks.
Please note that the repair process takes between 14 to 21 days (on rare occasions it can take a bit longer).
Note that our one year limited warranty is available on all products offered in the Store, except those products which come with worldwide or international warranty, as well as products listed in the "Specific Exclusions" and "General Exclusions" sections of our warranty service’s Terms and Conditions.
We look forward to serving you.
Payments and Security
You value payment security when shopping online, and we value you. That’s why we have carefully selected our payment processing partners to give you peace of mind when you shop with us on MobiCity.
PAYMENTS WE ACCEPT:
- PayPal – Verified PayPal
- VISA – VISA and VISA Debit Cards
- MasterCard – MasterCard, Debit or PrePaid MasterCard Cards
- American Express – American Express Cards
WE GUARANTEE WORRY-FREE SHOPPING:
- 100% Secure checkout
- PCI-compliant gateway security
- SSL encryption processes