Canon EOS 80D with EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Lens Black Digital SLR Camera
- Featuring a 24.2MP APS-C CMOS sensor and DIGIC 6 image processor, the 80D is capable of producing high-resolution imagery with notable clarity and minimal noise, as well as a native sensitivity range of ISO 100-16000 that can be further expanded to ISO 25600 to support working in low-light situations
- When recording video or shooting in live view, a Dual Pixel CMOS AF system is employed that offers smooth and fast focusing performance in a similar manner to how a camcorder acquires focus.
- In addition to stills recording, the 80D also supports Full HD 1080p video recording at up to 30 fps in the MOV format with ALL-I compression, or 60 fps in the MP4 format with IPB compression.
|Body Type:||Mid-size SLR|
|Mega Pixel (MP):||24|
|Sensor Size (mm):||22.5 x 15|
|ISO:||Auto, 100-16000 (expands to 25600)|
|White balance presets:||6|
|Custom white balance:||Yes|
|JPEG quality levels:||Fine, Normal|
|Auto Focus:||Continuous, Contrast Detect (sensor), Face Detection, Live View, Multi-area, Phase Detect, Selective single-point, Single|
|Number of focus points:||45|
|Lens Mount:||Canon EF/EF-S mount|
|Focal length Multiplier (X):||1.6|
|Articulated LCD:||Fully articulated|
|Screen Size (´´):||3|
|Screen Type:||TFT LCD|
|Viewfinder type:||Optical (pentaprism)|
|Viewfinder Coverage (%):||100|
|Viewfinder Maginfication (x):||0.95|
|Min. shutter speed (sec):||30|
|Max. shutter speed (sec):||1/8000|
|External flash:||Yes (via hot shoe)|
|Continuous drive:||7.0 fps|
|Self-timer:||2 or 10 sec|
|Metering modes:||Center-weighted, Multi, Spot|
|Exposure compensation:||±5 (at 1/3 EV, 1/2 EV steps)|
|Resolution:||1920 x 1080 (60p, 30p, 24p), 1280 x 720 (60p, 30p)|
|Wireless:||Yes (Built in)|
|Remote control type:||(Wired, wireless, or via smartphone)|
|Notes:||Wireless notes 802.11/b/g/n with NFC|
|Battery Description:||LP-E6N lithium-ion battery & charger|
|Battery Life (CIPA) (Mins):||960|
|Weight (incl. batteries) (g):||730|
|Dimensions:||139 x 105 x 79mm|
Shipping and Delivery
Orders are delivered using one of the following couriers/postage services: DPD, FedEx, DHL, TNT, Royal Mail or EMS. Depending on your location, we will pick the quickest and most reliable service.
Please note the following:
- MobiCity's free deliveries usually take 6-8 business days depending on your location;
- You can upgrade to our express delivery service (on the “Shipping Method” tab during checkout) for all orders for a small additional charge. Priority shipping take around 3-5 business days;
- For deliveries to regional and remote areas, please allow 2 to 3 extra business days;
- A delivery surcharge of £9 is applied to all orders below £50.
Please be aware that the delivery times state here are based on industry averages, and delays may occur during holiday and peak periods, or due to unforeseen circumstances, while remote deliveries are subject to local transport schedules and may encounter extended delays.
Got questions? Feel free to contact us, and click here for more information about MobiCity's shipping and delivery service.
Products sold on this website come with a 12-month Warranty, unless a different period is specified in the product name or description. All products include a warranty identical to the provisions and limitations of the manufacturer's warranty. The warranty period starts from the date of shipment, and covers all the parts and labour costs for the repair of a product due to a manufacturer defect or production fault, which resulted in the malfunction or defect reported.
Our warranty service is arranged as follows:
- Lodge and report the problem on our system
- Send the product to our collection centre in the UK;
- Once received, the item is inspected, and repaired (or replaced if within terms and physical damage is not determined);
- After repair, the item is returned to you after it passes all QC checks.
Please note that the repair process takes between 14 to 21 days (on rare occasions it can take a bit longer).
Note that our one year limited warranty is available on all products offered in the Store, except those products which come with worldwide or international warranty, as well as products listed in the "Specific Exclusions" and "General Exclusions" sections of our warranty service’s Terms and Conditions.
We look forward to serving you.
Payments and Security
You value payment security when shopping online, and we value you. That’s why we have carefully selected our payment processing partners to give you peace of mind when you shop with us on MobiCity.
PAYMENTS WE ACCEPT:
- PayPal – Verified PayPal
- VISA – VISA and VISA Debit Cards
- MasterCard – MasterCard, Debit or PrePaid MasterCard Cards
- American Express – American Express Cards
WE GUARANTEE WORRY-FREE SHOPPING:
- 100% Secure checkout
- PCI-compliant gateway security
- SSL encryption processes